View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 10:20 AM   #7
Seth Swoboda

Default Re: VANPELT toll free number

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac VP View Post
We had two different carriers for our 800 number, one being the original version of Cincinnati Bell. Each one seemed to have various technical issues that plagued us off and on. They were informed of the problem each time and they generally kicked the problems back to us. The first things we always checked were our own equipment and lines in the building. We’d replace them with new and the problems remained. And don’t get me started on trying to deal with their so-called customer service reps who barely speak intelligible English.....
Mac, my former ISP was At&T. Every time I had a line issue, and it was always on their end, I spent an hour on the phone with someone in Bangladesh only to eventually be directed back to the USA.

Quick story, Illinois Dept of Transportation accidentally severed my internet line buried in the road ditch. I called At&T to repair it. They wanted me to restart my modem to solve the problem. I'm like "listen buddy I'm staring at the internet cable in the ground that is severed in two. It's not my modem". Good grief!
Seth Swoboda is offline   Reply With Quote