View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 01:22 PM   #31
Ramblin Reck

Default Re: Anyone else heard or know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockfla View Post
I am wondering where ALL the raw materials for ALL these batteries going to come from? Especially what are considered "precious" raw materials which most come from NOT friendly sources.....What environmentally sensitive areas will NOW be mined to supply this demand?? Fattening frogs to feed snakes?? ALSO its funny how the EV charge (no pun intended) is being led by the environmentalist YET these "FAST" charging stations NEED a large capacity A/C cooling system to cool the batteries and charging units as they charge SO how much more "Freon" will be needed for ALL these new public "fast" charging systems and what will be released into the atmosphere?? AND then ALL of the toxic waste from all the mining, manufacturing and especially the disposal of all the NON reusable materials used. NOT even started on the amount of Electricity that will be needed as tens of millions of people get home everyday and plug their cars in to charge everyday, think of that load demand on the power grid!!!! Sounds like an environmental disaster to me!!! Anyone have a spare bottle of "Colonel Harvey's Elixir" they could spare, I need some?

Right On!
Ramblin Reck is offline   Reply With Quote