View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 09:01 PM   #12
dean from bozeman

Default Re: it is with GREAT SADNESS that I Share with you

Jeff, that is what it means. I didn't want to come right out and say it. I believe that it was "common knowledge".

As I saw it Tim lived to the end. Within the last year he was on an antique car tour in Europe. He showed his Town Cars at Gilmore and even sold fenders and other sheet metal at Hershey.

Ronn, though he was in Hershey I don't know if that was his Model K or his brass Rolls, though he did own one of each.

With the antique car hobby, some define themselves by their cars and what the cars signify. I think that Tim was a guy who loved antique cars and enjoyed driving and sharing them. I'll never forget seeing Tim at a national meet giving folks, including young people, rides in a Town Car.

At Hershey I have many memories of friends who have passed on. I drink a beer to Steve Ciccalone at his former swap space in the Red Field. I visit Bill Sturm and see the space that Doc Kalinka had for years. Now I'll go to that place in the Chocolate Field where I last saw Tim in 2017 and recommit that my life will be lived until its time to be viewed.
dean from bozeman is offline   Reply With Quote