View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 09:38 PM   #18
rcranger

Default Re: project that i am starting want to make this reliable for trips

really frustrates me that when you ask for help from experianced guys on ideas that i have compiled from reading hours and hours of storys that they answer with sarcasim, yes i cross between original and traditional, and even the dreaded rat , never liked that term but i am for recyling and reusing didnt realize that this would offend some on here,seeing that some have done the upgrades i have mentioned, i that if anything i am trying to keep it complete and improve on it , i have all the parts that mike threw out there thinking that is my goal , i drive my cars they are not parade cars, go to a car show near by, they donot get trailered and do get run and a lot of the time not washed , that is why i was asking for opinions because i donot have anyone in this area that i have found that can answer these questions , i made the decision to not hotrod , but improve on the truck to use it , and my old cars do not have radial tires , and if you have a wobble in your front you didnt setit up right , i do know some things from a lot of trial and error ,especially whe others say it cant be done , like last years truck i built from ground up 34 international with quarter elliptical front and rear axles on a AA truck frame , drove like a dream and handled like a gocart , done ranting, sorry for offending the purists on here
rcranger is offline   Reply With Quote