View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 08:28 PM   #148
Vic Piano

Default Re: What I Did on My Lunch Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodie1 View Post
I just caught the Zephyr saga. You sure had your share of gremlins in it. It was probably a good thing to put the Columbia on hold until you could go through it. Then you'll be confident that it is done right & ready to roll. I like you collection & the fact that you never seem to tire of the challenges.
Thanks Woodie, I appreciate that. I've had the Zephyr for almost 10 years so I really can't complain about having to do a little mechanical work on her... I enjoy our cars & trucks for the most part and understand that if you want to use old cars as drivers, which I do, you'll have to do some work on them over time, but I try to look at that as part of the fun, plus I’ve got a bunch of friends with flatheads and we enjoy messin’ with them. For example, I just spent the last two hours running plug wires through the looms for the '39 LZ. It was a pain in the butt but, now that it's done, I'm looking forward to installing the looms/wires/etc. on the Zephyr... Even though I know that’s going to be a challenge as well, it’s all part of the fun with Flatheads. Vic