View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 03:38 PM   #15
trulyvintage

Lightbulb Re: Need to Ship a 1931 Model A Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Wastler View Post
I have used Jim- truly vintage, I can say with 100% certainty he is top notch. I recommend him to anyone looking for hauling. He provides a fantastic service. My seller was a bit difficult to set things up with, vehicle was actually at a different location than we thought, day of pick up I could not get ahold of seller and was having a great deal of anxiety. Jim took care of making contact and different pick up location didn't phase him. He gave many updates befor during and after pickup and continued to update on the journey to my place. He doesn't drive in inclement weather, and I don't believe he drives at night. I could not have been more pleased.

I will add there is some guy who's life's work is to bash Jim, for what reason I do not know or care. This fellow contacted me a few times and is clearly off his rocker. don't believe everything you read on the internet....
Hi Steve,

I have hauled for you and a lot of other folks here.

I am quoting your post because it states actual truth - not alternative internet facts.

Before Ryan acquired Ford Barn - if anyone still remembers when Miss Shelly had it & Chevy Barn - I ran little box ads offering transport at the top.

I have had my website since 2006.

I am a current member of the MTFCA - MTFCI - HCCA - AACA - Space Coast T's.

I have been a paid sponsor of moparts.com for the last (6) years.

I have safely transported at least (5) vehicles for the MTFCA Museum over the years.

I just spent a couple days at the Bakersfield Swap Meet live streaming videos for those who could not attend.

In the real world - where I live every day - Life is Great ....

Jim
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1034.jpg (59.5 KB, 35 views)
trulyvintage is offline   Reply With Quote