View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 04:29 PM   #29
mhsprecher

Default Re: Not much demand for Model As at any price or is it antique cars in general?

I have been lucky to buy a couple of Model As, old restorations, for pretty reasonable prices. I just bought two V8s and probably should have held out for the lower price I offered, but I liked them just too much. And they were local. None of this hundreds of miles to look at and fetch a car.

I am still shocked by how much 30s V8s go for. I am also surprised at how reasonable non-Ford antiques are. As many have said, the Model A demographic is aging and that will probably affect prices.

I grew up in the 60s and have no interest in a car from that era. I am not even so hot for 50s cars, but would own up to a 56 Ford.

My first on the road car was a 56 Chevy and I have almost no interest in buying one of them. That is me. I have always done things a little differently.

Mr. T, I am waiting for woodies to get cheaper. Model A woodies aren't too bad, but the 30s flatties are still to dear for this MBA who is still working.
mhsprecher is offline   Reply With Quote