Thread: A-V8 Roadster
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 01:19 PM   #30
Deuce Man

Default Re: A-V8 Roadster

Sorry for my tantrum last night! I have nothing against books! I grew up with books, there is probably not one question on this forum that cannot be answered by a book, if you have access to the right book and a lot of time. We have come along way since we were kids. The internet and forums like this have opened up to us a vast pool of information and ideas, unheard of in the past. So when someone tells me to stop wasting time typing and buy a book it pizzes me off! This idea contradicts the very concept of an online forum. Sorry Vern & Company, this was not directed at you. I have a ton of books and will probably buy yours too! It's just the backward attitude of a few that I object to. By far, I have enjoyed this thread. The majority of the contributors have been real helpful. As for the rest, as I said before, if this thread and my initial question bothers you, don't look at it! Go and help some guy figure what color inner tube to use on his 1919 model T speedster with white tires. Oh my, here we go again....Actually, I love speedsters and especially the aluminum one posted on the Model A section. There must be someone in Europe making these. There was one just like this on ebay last month. It had fenders and a few different accessories than the one on FordBarn. (they both make me drool)
Deuce Man is offline   Reply With Quote