View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 08:23 AM   #14
nickthebandit

Default Re: Harbor Freight changes

As a 80 year old hobbyist, Harbor freight tools do the job for me. I have bought many items over the years, including the large compressor, sand blast cabinet, and many hand tools. Everything works as it should, nothing has broken or failed. I acquired many of their blue plastic flashlights, and have them all over the house so I don't have to look for a flashlight at the time of need. If they get dim, I just replace the batteries from their battery deals that I got when they were available. The same with their screw driver sets, now my wife doesn't have to bother me for a screw driver, she has her own. Don't knock their price increases, doesn't every company increase their prices now and then. Harbor freight supplies tools for the hobby person, and homeowner. If you want the big buck " professional " tools, just step up and pay the price. I don't try to impress anybody with my tools, they are for my use only. I go to a few local auctions, and I have bought several high dollar tools for pennies on the dollar. I don't just buy them because they are in-expensive, I buy them for a particular use. I recently bought a small tool box at an auction for less than $ 10.00 full of tools. There were 3 Carter carburetor tools in the box, and I use them almost every day on Stromberg carburetors.
nickthebandit is offline   Reply With Quote