View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 09:16 AM   #20
Julielynn

Default Re: 1931 Model AA Paddy Wagon

Thank You 31 Woody for the warm welcome! I tried to message, I will try again.

shew01 !! Really? I became a member less than 24 hours ago!

You want the story?? Here ya go (it is quite boring).

My name is Julie. I am not a "scammer", I was just trying to be nice and let CPDSarge know where the vehicle is. I am not able to respond to his private message since I am a new user (required 10 posts before authorized to private message). Every once in a while I google search my name and my husbands name, and that is how I came across this thread (told you this would be boring :-) ). So I became a member yesterday, to be able to notify the person looking for this vehicle.

My husband and I purchased it on ebay years ago (someone posted that auction info above. He always wanted a Paddywagon and we love old cars. We do not restore or work on them, we just love and respect antiques and history. We are workaholics, so the Paddywagon has been in storage and only seen the light of day 2x since we brought it home. We took it to the shop to have the top repaired (small part of the material above the windshield started to peel off off during transport), and then we took it out for a fundraiser. I do have some pictures and I would love to share, but I think since I am a new member I do not have permission to load them up. I put my number up so CPDSarge could contact me if he wanted more information on it. I will try to put some pictures up, please be patient with me.
If I cannot get the pictures to post, would a senior member be able to post them for me if i give you my email?

Again, not a scammer, just a hardworking girl who loves her antiques and wanted to share information.

Last edited by Julielynn; 02-03-2021 at 09:27 AM.
Julielynn is offline   Reply With Quote