Thread: Failing health
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 12:21 AM   #19
JM 35 Sedan

Default Re: Failing health

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggmac View Post
Had vertigo so bad , I was on all fors trying to find my mouth with my hand . No joke , everything was spinning , sick to my stomach, sweating. Finally had some tests and came up with Minars disease ? Spelling may be off . It passed , changed my caffeine intake , salt and diet sodas .
Prayers to you my friend. Stay positive and hydrated.
I came down with the same thing (Meniere's Disease) in 2007, about 3 years into retirement. Completely disabled me for nearly 2 years. Sick as a dog almost every day. Lost about 45-50 lbs. Severe tinitius/ringing in both ears, then severe loss of hearing in both ears. Finally came out of most of the dizziness and nausea through medication and diet, but still suffer with severe tinitius and loss of most hearing. Having a great family for support was probably the biggest factor for getting me back on my feet. Getting old is no fun, but we just do the best we can, for as long as possible.

Grumppyoldman, wishing you the best with your health issues. Hang in there....stay positive, and good luck!!

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts". Albert Einstein

Last edited by JM 35 Sedan; 02-13-2021 at 12:42 AM.
JM 35 Sedan is offline   Reply With Quote