View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 06:00 PM   #16
jrvariel48

Default Re: Camden Supercharger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnieroadster View Post
Hi Joe
I would use Joe Abins formula for a guesstimate on what you would get like Revkev6 has written. However i would not be to concerned with the potential of 8 to 10 pounds of boost on your engine. Revkev I not only reset our record on the salt but also have many thousands of miles on the roads with three different blower combinations. Average HP on the street over 300. All trouble free miles even when using the options. that being the loud pedal. Returning again to the salt this year to see if more speed can be added to my top speed to date with my old trusty valve in block Flathead Ford V-8 block. More fun to still to be had i hope LOL
Ronnieroadster
Thanks Ronnie your input is always appreciated and implemented. You were instrumental in helping me set-up and tune my blown motor! I think I'll order that pulley for shits and giggles and give it a whirl when I put the new motor in. I'm going with a Unilite 3727501 distr. and a CB Performance black box for laptop tuning. While it was real fun and challenging to set-up the advance on the small block chevy distr., I'm done with that and want to be able to retard timing under boost, etc. I want more tune-ability. The black box has a built in map sensor also.
Thanks again, Joe
jrvariel48 is offline   Reply With Quote