View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 06:19 PM   #230
Vic Piano

Default Re: 2013 Florida “Barner’s Bash” Plans

Still having some computer issues...

Here's a shot of Chuck behind one of Fords "Chuck Wagons" used on the famous camping trips he took with Edison, Firestone, etc.

After to tour we drove over to Tom's house where he treated us to some verbal jousting along with a close look at his '36 and some super BBQ. Tom said his work on the '36 was not a restoration but a resurrection... If you saw the before & after photos you would agree. the '36 five Window is a real beauty.

Once again I was busy eating and talking so I didn't get a chance to take photos. I hope someone will post a few of Tom's Coupe and the BBQ. Thanks Tom, we had a blast! After overindulging, we hit the road and headed back to Sarasota.

The weather had taken a turn for the worst and a thick fog was rolling in. I decided to stay at my sister and brother-N-Laws place on Longboat Key for the night. At 5:15am I got up and hit the road because everyone was scheduled to be at my house at 10:00am, to hang out and then go to lunch at the Tarpon Turtle, a local eatery on Lake Tarpon in Tarpon Springs. We had a special visit from our Topless Cruisin' Buddy Denise, the Hot Rod Lady Cruiser. Denise brought a dozen of her famous cookies for JM35 (John Mason) however John couldn't make it to the "Bash" this year so... All I can say is... the cookies were delicious... John shouldn't be upset for too long because, as it turned out, he was selected as the recipient of the 2013 "Miss Shelly Award". As you should know, Bill Wzorek is the creator of the Award as well as the designer and builder of each unique "Trophy". Congratulations to JM and thanks for all your helpful contributions and sharing of knowledge on the FordBarn.
Here are a few photos from today.

The Crew...

Eating AGAIN...

Here is a photo of the 2013 "Miss Shelly Award" crafted by Bill Wzorek and awarded to JM35 John Mason.

Thanks to everyone that took part in this year's "Barner's Bash", I appreciate your continuing effort and support and look forward to our next event... did someone say Moonshine Festival...