Thread: Scam
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 12:03 AM   #90
Karl

Default Re: Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored&Stroked View Post
Glad you got it back . . . that was an important milestone in this situation.

I'm not here to defend the guy when he didn't ship it back, but now that he did, I'm hearing a bit of "I sold you a nice hood" type of perspective, when it sounds like it may not have been quite as nice as represented. And you mentioned a price of $550 (not cheap) and it is not inexpensive to ship parts of this size around (on anybody's dime).

I know this is a completely subjective opinion (and everybody has their own), but I'd love to see some good quality pictures of what was sold for the price. Help us understand what this deal really was? Why, because the representations of "the deal" matters to all sides.

How was the hood originally represented and what did the guy actually receive? Please post some pics . . . this will enable us all to form our own opinions.

I've learned over the years - in most cases, the truth tends to be in the middle . . .

Show us what you sold . . .

As previously I don't think the condition of the hood is relevant. If it is not as described then the buyer returns it for a full refund as offered . What you don't do is get a refund and keep the hood - Its the same as selling the hood accepting payment and not sending it- Karl