View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 10:56 PM   #30
GB SISSON

Default Re: What aftermarket turn signal do you recommend.

I am planning to use an 'autolamp 9000' awitch on my 12v neg ground '47 pickup/woodie project. I have had it on a shelf for years. It has 7 wires. I have a set of double filament parking light assemblies for the front and a pair of '27 model T tail lights I want to mount on the rear. I plan to retain a neat single stop/tail/license bracket I have on the left barn door. I found a wiring diagram for the seven wires on line. Is this switch only for a setup that uses the existing brake lights and parking lights as directionals? Could I skip a couple of wires and use it for four separate bulbs? I hope I'm not hacking this thread with my question, but I think people searching this subject could find this helpful.
Owner/Operator of 'Jailbar Ranch' on the side of Mt. Pickett. Current stable consists of 1946 1/2 ton pickup turned woodie wagon with FH V8, 1947 Tonner Pickup (red) mostly stock with exception of a cummins 6at turbo diesel, 1946 Tonner Pickup (green) with 226 cu in 6 cyl flathead, 1979 Toyota landcruiser wagon, completely encased in 1947 Ford Jailbar sheet metal. Ok, cornbinder rear fenders..... 'Rusty ol' floorboards, hot on their feet' (Alan Jackson)
GB SISSON is offline   Reply With Quote