View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:22 PM   #102
Mike V. Florida

Send a message via AIM to Mike V. Florida
Default Re: Who Can Diagnose THIS Total Mystery? Win A Prize?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary WA View Post
Mitch//PA, I'm not a parts changer and we know the problem, it's not running correctly!!! I have three model A's built by me and others no problems there! As far as Sgwilson904 thread I was JUST trying to help him out with a similar problem he has! I apologize if I took over HIS thread! I wasn't the one who continued his thread, it was all the replies that we in Washington have tried with no results. Seems as tho you don't have the answer for the correct fix EITHER! I'll leave it here and be even nicer!!!!! Have a Good Day!!!!
OK OK lets breath. We all get fustrated when is seems that we cannot help another model A'er. We need to summerize all the thoughts so we can better see what has already been done. It's easy to get lost after 6 pages.

Here are a few I don't remember if anything was done. Brent gave a step by step procedure for when if happens as did H. L. Chauvin. Do we know if this was followed? There were a couple of thoughts vapor lock. Was cool water poured on the Carb when it acts up? Was the ground to the engine checked?

We can get this!!!