View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 07:29 AM   #7
LazarusLong

Default Re: 51 Ford car power steering conversion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsummers View Post
Please don't sell this rare piece. There may be people who look to buy it, but you will lose a valuable one. These are very trending now. If you can convert it to power steering, then it would be great. I, obviously, have some ideas but, I don't think it will help you with this 51 piece. Can you please share the images of your car?

I am definitely selling the car this summer after I get my restored 31 Plymouth coupe and my channeled and fenderless 32 Ford coupe on the road. It will sell with the original steering in it,though.

Since I posted the original question about PS I have had 2 heart operations and am almost halfway through my chemo treatment for lymphatic cancer. I am an Agent Orange veteran so the cancer appearance is a shoe I have been waiting to hear drop since I left VN in 69.

Going to sell the 31 Plymouth and 32 Ford coupes after driving and enjoying them for a while,too. Probably one this summer and the other next summer,so I have the money to put a couple of other projects on the road,and to finish my 6 cylinder 51 Ford business coupe that will NOT get sold while I am still breathing. Still looking for a flat 6 Ford FOM bellhousing and starter plate if any of you have one,though.

Here is a photo of the Vicky. Anybody that wants more photos,send me a PM with your email address and I will be happy to send them to you.

Had the top repainted the original black,but the yellow bottom seems to be original paint. Had the seats redone in a non-original pattern because I was tired of sitting in a hole and having springs poking me in the butt while driving down the road. Will probably get a new headliner and door panels installed this summer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 51 Front.jpg (56.8 KB, 2 views)
LazarusLong is offline   Reply With Quote