View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 09:41 AM   #138
JM 35 Sedan

Default Re: EFV-8 Club of America 2015 ENM in Charlotte/Concord, NC, June 8 - 11

As a final note on this post, I would like to thank those folks in the Piedmont Regional Group #52 for their hard work and the fine job they did of hosting the EFV-8C/A's 2015 Eastern National Meet in Concord, NC.

I am now looking forward to attending the Central National Meet in Brainerd, Minnesota, July 12 - 16. If you haven't signed up for this meet, there is still time to do so and enjoy all that has been planned for this meet by the Twin Cities Regional Group #46.

For those who are constantly criticizing the EFV-8 Club, at any opportunity they can find, I say instead of complaining so much, join the club and help work from within the organization to make the changes you feel may be necessary. It is always easier to stand on the sidelines and criticize rather than to join in and help out to make a difference.

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts". Albert Einstein

Last edited by JM 35 Sedan; 06-22-2015 at 07:02 PM.
JM 35 Sedan is offline   Reply With Quote