View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:00 PM   #41
Lucky Mike

Default Re: 1932 Ford Chassis without the Reveal.

DavidG, thank you again for all of the time you spend responding to me and sharing your knowledge with me. I am eating it up and truly appriciate it. Your comment on an early commercial vehical is spot on. I have spoken to the gentlemen who originally built this car and he told me that "I got the starter vehical from a farmer down the road from me, it was his 'farm truck'". As I mentioned earlier, the grill that I took off the car when I got is was a 1932 commercial, stamped truck grill. I still have it. I also know from that same gentlemen that is was originally a 4 cylinder vehical. Also as far as the holes that are missing from my frame. They are there, the gentlemen who built that car that I refer to above also told me that he filled the holes where the fenders were attached. He said when he got the starter "truck" it had fenders. BTW, I am only using "truck" as to quote the original builder. I understand the difference between truck and pickup.

I will indeed be patient with them at the BFRC, I am very grateful for their help.

I agree on the advancement of my case, I am working on pictures. I have messaged the 3 gentlemen and they have not got back to me yet and the guy in Vegas is going to get in touch with my friend.

Hopefully more soon.
[email protected]
Lucky Mike is offline   Reply With Quote