View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 03:06 PM   #5
Keith True

Default Re: Ok we now know what EVERYONE Collects (hordes) BUT How many will sell their parts

If I don't have a plan for it then I will sell it.After the iron pile gets to a certain size I start to see a vehicle in it and think about building whatever I have the most body parts for.Some things I am tending to keep now,as it takes so many of them before I find a good one.Worms and sectors come to mind first.This little truck started as a roadster cowl,stanchions in the iron pile,and a Mack Hils bed in the shed.I had bought two new beds because I got a better price on two and got them shipped for the cost of one.When I got to looking at the cowl the idea of a roadster pickup started to form.Once I decided to build one I looked for what I needed and was driving it in a year.I have a 30 ton lowbed trailer left from when I was trucking,I use it as a Model A parts table.I don't have any pictures of it,but guys that have come here for parts have taken pictures of it.People here tell me that it is the most expensive pallet they have ever seen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg model_a_001.jpg (126.4 KB, 70 views)
Keith True is offline   Reply With Quote