View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 09:13 PM   #1
Donofnebraska

Default TT truck value help requested

I am helping the family of a friend of mine who is deceased determine the value of some TT trucks so they can get ready to sell them. I have included some of the pictures I have, but since the forum is a bit limited I would also email additional pictures to anyone who is willing to help me. There are 2 steel cab partial trucks and 2 wood cab trucks. The 2 wood cab trucks have been in a shed for over 50 years, so they have been surrounded and covered and rather difficult to photograph. But either one would be good restoration projects. The one I have labeled T1 is especially good and nearly complete. The one labeled T2 needs some standard T parts for the front, some of which are available on one of the steel cabs trucks. I am a T car person, so I don't know much about the trucks, but all 4 of them look pretty desirable to me - especially the 2 in the shed. They are located in Northeast Nebraska. The family wants to get these to someone that will give them TLC and they aren't trying to get rich off them.
Whatever help you can give me would be appreciated.
Don
Attached Images
File Type: jpg T1c.JPG (69.6 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg T1e.JPG (79.9 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg T2b.JPG (73.2 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg T2c.JPG (79.0 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg T4b.JPG (161.3 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg T3a.JPG (151.6 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg T1j.JPG (73.0 KB, 35 views)
Donofnebraska is offline   Reply With Quote