View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 06:14 PM   #11
NH-A

Default Re: Interior options in 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhsprecher View Post
What baffles me is why Eckler's bought Classtique only to shut them down? The only rational reason is that they bought a pig in a poke and they weren't profitable.

I agree, you'd think they'd at least pump out some mediocre cheap interior kits to satisfy some demand!

By chance, since I am still waiting for my judging guide, does anyone happen to know what the correct color carpet should be for a 1931 deluxe fordor slant? Mine originally had/has a very dark brown mohair seat covers, interior panels, and pocket less door cards. The carpet present on the doors and floor appears to be a mid dirty color tan. It's very dried out and worn. Mike sent a sample set with a dark gray brown mohair which is close enough, but none of the carpet samples are spot on. I'm guessing it's just dirty and faded. Did Ford offer options for carpet colors? Or would my A with the dark brown mohair have came with a certain color? Mike sent a tan color, light brown, and a dark chocolate brown sample. I can see it being chocolate brown originally and faded over time?
NH-A is offline   Reply With Quote