View Single Post
Old 05-04-2023, 09:33 PM   #22
tubman

Default Re: Early V8 Garage, Rich Lacy Master cyl. Conv. Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyG View Post
I just left Dennis, Riche’s son from Early V8 Garage a message on The Hamb! Hope to get a reply. I’ll report back?
Also seems odd Early V8 Garage has a website that’s designed to force personal contact as ur unable to order or request anything on their website! Yet as others have said they don’t respond well! If their that busy you would think at least have someone tune up their website to enable ordering or downloading information & instructions without personal contact like so many other businesses!
Sounds like he must be in a "tough spot". Too bad, but I'm sure most of us have been through a similar sitation. When I started my computer company in the early eighties, I had to make a lot of sacrifices just to get it off the ground. I did many "all-nighters" to get things done. Our living room floor was constantly covered with non-operational units waiting to get fixed; a lot of times, I got them going again by swapping parts back and forth. It worked, because I made some real money in the ninties. One thing I NEVER did was to ignore my (current and potential) customers.

I think this guy is suffering from what I call "The Generation Syndrome".

The first generation builds the company up to success; the second generation sucks the profit out of it; and the third generation runs it into the ground.
tubman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)