View Single Post
Old 01-12-2023, 09:45 AM   #54
34fordy

Default Re: Newbie: 1936 Ford Deluxe Truck Model 67

Evidently, by this post, the 1936 Ford Deluxe closed cab models 51 & 67 did have a dome light. This is in reference to my post yesterday about not being able to find a part #. I have the green book, 1936 passenger and trucks chassis parts list, and the 1935-1936 body parts catalog. Possibly I am missing something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Model51 View Post
In case anyone is interested, here's the list of deluxe truck features for closed cabs:
• Chrome Radiator Shell: This is the same part as supplied with the standard truck but fully chromium-plated instead of being painted body color.
• Chrome Windshield Frame: The windshield frame remained unchanged other than being chromium-plated.
• Dual Horns: A second horn, located on the right-side fender, was added. Both horns have a chromium-plated top cover and sound horn. The main body remained painted black.
• Dual Wipers: A second wiper was added on the right-hand side and was attached, and driven by, the standard left-hand wiper.
• Chromium-Plated Mirror and Arm: The mirror arm, mirror body and hinge pin are chromium-plated.
• Cigar Lighter and Ash Tray: A cigar lighter and ash tray are installed on the dash. Period literature shows the ash tray mounted in the center of the dash and the cigar lighter to the left of the instrument cluster.
• Dome Light: A dome light was added which required installation of a wood support block between the windshield header and top support beam of the cab along with a wire from the fuse-resistor panel.
• Sliding Back Window: This replaced the standard non-opening back window.
• Sun Visor: A sun visor was mounted to the windshield header on the driver’s side.
34fordy is offline   Reply With Quote