View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 02:04 PM   #13
denniskliesen

Default Re: Whats up with Ecklers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson View Post
I saw it start in early 80 with "corporate raiders" of several of my customers and for 15 years after this.

Most likely the only thing that they care about is money they can make by raping the company assets.

It is very doubtful that they even know what a Model A is.

In one case they came in and installed themselves as "officers" of a very large company at $1 million a year. The wife and son and his wife and one other relative each one was stealing $1 million a year from the $5 million dollars from the employee pension fund of one of the small branches of the company.

In a year the fund was gone.

This guy was a very famous as "Master of Hostile Takeovers" for doing this to many other companies over more that 30 years.

Many of these people hold MBAs "masters in bean accounting" ..

I am not saying that all MBAs are jerks but these and the ones that later took over our company certainly were jerks.

All that the bean counters cared about was that their pile of beans was bigger than anybody else's.
In my opinion this is why employees should have filed a class action law suit especially when employees pension fund is involved. How do I know? I once worked for a company that shut down and liquidated all of their assets. The president was using pension funds and assets to feed the presidents pocket. In the end the law suit awarded funds to the employees and were distributed accordingly. Granted the attorneys charged a fee, it was better than a poke in the eye for the employees.
denniskliesen is offline   Reply With Quote