Thread: First Model A
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 04:15 PM   #15
Terry, NJ

Default Re: First Model A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ports View Post
I purchased my first Model A Ford, a 1930 standard coupe. It will be shipped to Pottsville, Pa at the end of next week. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can about my new purchase from all of you on the Ford Barn. As I have questions , I will post. Eager to learn. Are there any Ford Barn members who might live close to my location in Pa.? Looking forward to gaining knowledge from the expertise on this forum and can't wait until I have everything finished transfer of title and registration so I can get out on the road. Ports
Yeah! Welcome aboard and good luck with your new A! I'm just outside of Quakertown, Northern Bucks Co. There are several guys in the area. (A few come with a warning!) Most are just owners and operators who aren' looking for anything. Then there's Lehigh Valley model A club, You must be a member of MARC to get in though. There is the Steve Ryan Memorial Model A day Swap meet in Trexlertown in April and various other events. So, there seems to be plenty o fill up your calendar with.
Terry
Terry, NJ is offline   Reply With Quote