View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 08:15 AM   #4
77Birdman

Default Re: 1930 Tudor accident

So sorry to hear, hope you are ok. Flying objects are always a danger, who would've thought it would be the back seat! An insurance update would def be good as per Keith. There was a fellow on another forum that had major front end damage to his antique auto. In the end he did all of the work (with no previous experience) on his own and it turned out fantastic. He had to fight a bit with his ins. company as they wanted to scrap the car and give him a payout. I think in the end it all worked out but he did have a few short hurdles to jump over.
Only accident I ever had (knocking on wood), I was following 2 cars the one in front decided to make a left turn, I suppose the one behind him (the car directly in front of me) figured on passing on the left at the same time! I was cruising along about 35 mph and all of the sudden the car I saw pulled into the other lane and there was a car sitting stopped in front of me. I had nowhere to go but into his rear. Did a lot of damage to my car hitting at about 10mph. Nothing to his.
77Birdman is offline   Reply With Quote