View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 02:43 PM   #44
JCAllison

Default Re: The GREAT Introducing Ms. American 3.14159 Caper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KULTULZ View Post
I think the confusion at that time was their seeing those HP exhaust manifolds and immediately thinking it was a period 390/406/427HP. Those did come with ALUM INTAKES.
Hey Mr. K,
It was FE and going Broke (Gary Kitchens), and Mr. Deadhorse (remember them?) who kind of hoo-hawed Ms. American when I first posted to FordMuscle on Christmas Eve of 2007. Neither of them had ever heard of a "Four-Door Hard-Top Convertible" (that's what they were called back in the day). I remember Mr. Deadhorse saying he'd sure like to SEE one of them! You were the one who finally straightened them out of what a "Hard Top Convertible" was. BTW, had an E-Mail from Gary Kitchens last Thursday (June 6,) wishing Ms. American and me a happy 33rd Anniversary. He remembers that because that was also the day that he was in his catastrophic car crash. He seems to be doing fine.

BTW, how do you get rid of the unnecessary Thumbnails after the full size JPGs are in the post?

Anyway, am hungry. Going to have something to eat. Hope YOU are well.

JC
Ms. American 3.14159,1964 Ford Galaxie 500,Model:64 4-Door Hardtop,Body:57B 4-Door Fastback,Police Interceptor,390 CID,330 HP,P-Code FE,Solid Lifters,Cast Iron Shorty Headers,Autolite 4100 C4AF-9510-DG Carb,Mustangs Etc.Manual Choke,3 Speed BorgWarner T85 Overdrive Transmission,4.11:1 Differential,Kelsey Hayes Severe Service Wheels,PerTronix Ignitor III HEI,60,000 Volt PerTronix FlameThrower HC Coil,Frantz Oil Cleaner,Chantilly Beige
JCAllison is offline   Reply With Quote