View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 09:05 PM   #18
37 Coupe

Default Re: pay-pal = rip off

Be very carefull sending money through PayPal.I lost $20.00 by sending to a wrong email address and a dishonest person receiving the funds meant to another,he will not return and PayPal will not do a thing about it. I sent it or thought I was sending it to the correct address but there was only one difference in the email address an underscore I left out so PayPal will not reverse the payment and the guy who had it sent to his PayPal account evidently thinks he won a little lottery.Guy receiving is a Kenneth Potter in Alburquerke,I think I spelled that wrong also hence my problems. Has a business named Brightworks which is where I was trying to send a payment to Brightworks restoration.Paypal needs to show more info when you send a payment,like another step that actually shows before hand the name and real address of who is getting the payment BEFORE you hit send.Just after you send it by email then you get the info and the shock.I know I am getting to old for this but an underscore differential? And absolutely no PayPal support after I have done business for 15 years with them.

Last edited by 37 Coupe; 11-04-2018 at 07:32 AM.
37 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote