View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 05:40 AM   #12
Synchro909

Default Re: Model A Roadster/Pheaton Security

In our tourer, I have a lockable trunk on the back and I made a cover to go from the back of the front seat to the back of the back seat. I also replaced the singe lift the dots for the hood with double ones along the side and attach it there too. Holes in the side also allow the side curtains to be installed on the rear doors with it on and once that it done, they can't be opened. Out of sight, out of mind, I figure and we've had nothing stolen yet. Even with the top down, the luggage etc under the cover is totally protected from the weather too. I expect that it would be beyond the intelectual capabilities of someone so stupid as to try stealing from cars for them to figure out how to take the curtain off, unclip the torneau cover and open the door. They could, of course simply cut the cover open IF they were carrying a knife but over here, it is unlikely somone would be armed even with a knife. Unlikely, not impossible! I figure if they have a knife, I'm not going to argue anyway.

Last edited by Synchro909; 08-18-2018 at 12:46 AM.
Synchro909 is offline   Reply With Quote