View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 12:02 AM   #303
GB SISSON

Default Re: Truck based woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by 38bill View Post
I probably would have used a reciprocating saw but it looks like the chain saw worked. I kind of figured something like this would pop up during your build but I was thinking it would be with the side doors. The rear should actually be easier to correct and I have complete faith in your abilities to get it done. Looking really great!
It was bound to happen. I have only really looked at a couple of woodies ever. All three were about 6 months into the build and in one location. By then it would have been too late for any big changes. I have made a couple of rough sketches. Most planning was done by bending sticks onto rough framework, so I sort of had it coming. Now that I have my regular tools back from the jobsite this change should go quite well. After the Holidays at this point. Thank you for the nice comments.
Owner/Operator of 'Jailbar Ranch' on the side of Mt. Pickett. Current stable consists of 1946 1/2 ton pickup turned woodie wagon with FH V8, 1946 Tonner Pickup with 226 H six, 1979 Toyota landcruiser wagon, now wearing 1947 Ford Jailbar sheet metal. 'Rusty ol' floorboards, hot on their feet' (Alan Jackson)
GB SISSON is offline   Reply With Quote