View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 11:19 PM   #215
haag1332

Default Re: carburetor 13/32 deep well socket

With regard to the stamping, it's kind of a must do, as well as most members said they wanted them stamped. Guess it's kinda the one off personalized thing that most appreciate.

As I said, I will see where we stand for our first run and let the new interested folks know if I can fill there orders when the sockets are complete within the next day or so.

Without my list, I know we were over 120, and this run is only 150 minus ones I screw up. I will go over the list, and see what new orders we can accept for the first run in the order of expressed interest.

All of you who already received confirmation from me are guaranteed to get your sockets so don't worry, the original orders will be filled first.

Again, I will get to the newcomers within the next day or so to confirm or deny your order regarding this batch of sockets.

With regard to the question about final pricing and shipping or what have you. I believe the post with the pricing info was post #65. If this is incorrect could someone please correct me since I do not have time to look back through this evening

Bill
haag1332 is offline   Reply With Quote