The Ford Barn

The Ford Barn (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Model-A (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Complete Drivetrain 1931 Model A (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84956)

Jon Marland 10-03-2012 11:52 AM

Complete Drivetrain 1931 Model A

City: Richmond
State: RI
Price: 1500.00

For sale is the complete drivetrain in my 1931 5 window model A, You can come hear it run or even drive it first if you want. I am building a new frame and putting a 302 ford V8 in the car. The car has been in my family since 1941 and has not been on the road in 30 years. If you need a perfect running flathead this is the one.

Included is:
Motor with everything
3 Speed Transmission
Complete Readend

Jon Marland 10-04-2012 10:29 AM

Re: Complete Drivetrain 1931 Model A

5 Attachment(s)
I figured I would post a few pictures so you can see how nice of shape the car really is.

Jon Marland 10-05-2012 06:36 AM

I just want to clerify my ad. At this time I am only selling the Engine, Transmission and Rearend. After I build new frame I will be selling the whole chassis but that won't be till after the first of the year. If you would be interested in purchasing the chassis with drive train together, then contact me. I wanted to sell the engine now while someone can still hear it and drive it, that is my thinking.

bobbycoke 10-06-2012 08:50 AM

Jon , what would you be asking for the drivetrain,whole chassis and any/all parts you do not need? I would be interested in buying the "whole" chassis, wheels, brakes,and any suspension parts you would not need for your project. It might be easier to state what parts you will need for you projecct. Any sheet metal? I can pickup and after the new year would be fine with me..... Robert boyd

Jon Marland 10-07-2012 01:53 PM

I thought it would be easier to sell motor now while someone can still hear it run and drive it. This winter I will be dismantling the car and starting the build of new frame. Once I do this starting and driving the car is no longer an option. So to answer your question along with alot of others, yes the whole drive train will be available. No sheet metal is for sale. The frame is perfect, never hit or welded. I just want a V8 car. I hope this answers most questions. So for the time being all that's for sale is motor, trans and rearend.

Jon Marland 10-10-2012 02:09 PM

Bump

Ghost of elmirage 10-10-2012 03:05 PM

PMd you

Ghost of elmirage 10-10-2012 04:03 PM

Jon good talking with you. This is the site I was telling you about. A ton of hotrod knowledge, WWW.theHAMB.com or you can google the Jalopy journal and it'll take you to the same place. Good luck with your build talk soon