The Ford Barn

The Ford Barn (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Early V8 (1932-53) (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   This AWFUL Bug...Explained! (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278499)

V8COOPMAN 03-25-2020 05:59 PM

This AWFUL Bug...Explained!

__________________________________________________ ______
Sorry...I've deleted this irritating thread to the best of my abilities! DD

REASON: See Post #5!

al's28/33 03-25-2020 06:12 PM

Re: This AWFUL Bug...Explained!

BE SMART, do your part and ISOLATE!!!

Tim Ayers 03-25-2020 06:19 PM

Thank you. Coopman, NYT ran a great best case/worst scenario article last weekend.

Sadly, the 7-10 days we waited to get serious about this may come back to haunt us.

Stay safe everyone.

Talkwrench 03-25-2020 06:59 PM

Yes I think the time to act is now and even then its two weeks to late. Im the biggest skeptic, but this I have a bad feeling about and I dont believe we are being told everything. I am still shocked that the schools are still open here! We are almost at lock down and yet, schools??? Im leaving work tomorrow, working from home where I can I'm taking leave and stretching my pay. This aint going to be over in a few weeks.. . Stay in Stay safe!

oldford2 03-25-2020 07:28 PM

Well, I see where this post is headed. Not here I hope. Go to Facebook with your comments. I come to Fordbarn to quiet my mind from the world problems.
Maybe Ryan will step in.

V8COOPMAN 03-25-2020 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldford2 (Post 1866190)
Well, I see where this post is headed. Not here I hope. Go to Facebook with your comments. I come to Fordbarn to quiet my mind from the world problems.
Maybe Ryan will step in.

You know what oldford2 , I'm sorry I stepped on your toes. In view of that, Ryan isn't needed to intervene. I'm going to nix this just for you. I'm glad that you have ALL the answers, even though the rest of us most-assuredly don't. I'd hope that you have plenty of toilet paper and other supplies to survive for the duration. I wish you the best! And I'm sincerely sorry to the rest of you guys, too. DD

37 Cab 03-25-2020 07:58 PM

I am a hermit anyway...

flatjack9 03-25-2020 08:11 PM

Apology accepted.

Tim Ayers 03-25-2020 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flatjack9 (Post 1866217)
Apology accepted.

deleted comment

paul2748 03-25-2020 08:47 PM

Sadly, it wasn't just 7-10 days - it was almost two months and no body in Washington did anything about it. Intelligence reports were ignored

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Ayers (Post 1866165)
Thank you. Coopman, NYT ran a great best case/worst scenario article last weekend.

Sadly, the 7-10 days we waited to get serious about this may come back to haunt us.

Stay safe everyone.

Randy in ca 03-25-2020 11:16 PM

---

---

uncle buck 03-25-2020 11:42 PM

No Bugs! This is an early Ford site, not a Volkswagen site... so lets try and look to a positive future and make an attempt to enjoy ourselves the best we can.

36 ford 03-26-2020 06:21 AM

I appreciated this information to all of us. How can something helpful to all of us be wrong? Thank you, Coopman for expressing love to us all. your thoughtfulness may have spared some readers from the virus

Phil

oldbugger 03-26-2020 06:26 AM

what, no bugs! my old ford has lots of bugs

Ol' Ron 03-26-2020 10:05 AM

My "stupid factor" is very high today. What's this all about??

RobR'35 03-26-2020 10:29 AM

I feel the caring of V8COOPMAN may have broke through very thin skin. It's a problem I've been noticing.
It's too bad.

zzlegend 03-26-2020 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V8COOPMAN (Post 1866154)
__________________________________________________ ______
Sorry...I've deleted this irritating thread to the best of my abilities! DD

REASON: See Post #5!

Well, it was good try coopman. I will never under stand why people just don't skip it if they don't like the title. But hey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,back to my flathead now.

1952henry 03-26-2020 01:32 PM

Thanks Coopman. My brother works in the state health lab. He has said this is nothing to fool with.

V8COOPMAN 03-26-2020 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1952henry (Post 1866431)
Thanks Coopman. My brother works in the state health lab. He has said this is nothing to fool with.

You're welcome, my friend! I made a stupid attempt only to share some hard-to-come-by information about a genuine life-threatening event with many of my FordBarn family of friends that get it. I will NOT make that mistake again! DD

Mart 03-26-2020 02:13 PM

I read that and found it very interesting.

Being informed may keep you alive.

Being informed may indirectly save other peoples lives.

We are in lockdown and doing our best. The No.1 priority is to try and avoid the health service being totally overwhelmed.

The information should be everywhere, so the most isolated people become aware.

If you have already seen it, no problem, just skip over it.

In my entire life I have never experienced anything like this.

I hope we all can stay safe and healthy and if everyone is sensible we stand the best chance of getting through this.

Mart.