The Ford Barn

The Ford Barn (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Early V8 (1932-53) (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Shoe Box Central (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268305)

51504bat 08-22-2019 05:27 PM

Shoe Box Central

Posted this over on the HAMB but I thought I post it here as well:

Thought I'd give a 2 thumbs up for Shoe Box Central. I was going to place an order for a part they had listed on Ebay that advertised free shipping. I checked their web site and the same thing had a shipping charge. Since I would rather deal directly with the supplier and not have to go through Ebay I called Shoe Box and they said, no problem they would match the free shipping offer. When I placed the order I also added a fuel gauge sender unit fully expecting that the sender would have a shipping charge. My order arrived in less than a week and to my surprise there was no additional shipping charge on the invoice. All in all first class all the way on the part of Shoe Box.

50fordcoupeman 08-22-2019 06:47 PM

Re: Shoe Box Central

Quote:

Originally Posted by 51504bat (Post 1790884)
Posted this over on the HAMB but I thought I post it here as well:

Thought I'd give a 2 thumbs up for Shoe Box Central. I was going to place an order for a part they had listed on Ebay that advertised free shipping. I checked their web site and the same thing had a shipping charge. Since I would rather deal directly with the supplier and not have to go through Ebay I called Shoe Box and they said, no problem they would match the free shipping offer. When I placed the order I also added a fuel gauge sender unit fully expecting that the sender would have a shipping charge. My order arrived in less than a week and to my surprise there was no additional shipping charge on the invoice. All in all first class all the way on the part of Shoe Box.

I also have nothing but the best to say about them!!!

Rbeck204 08-22-2019 10:51 PM

Chris is the best. I have had many great transactions with Shoe Box Central
Rich

leon bee 08-22-2019 11:07 PM

Same here.

38coop 08-23-2019 07:22 AM

I have always had good service from Shoe Box Central. Always willing to help with any problems or questions you have.

tubman 08-23-2019 07:55 AM

I agree with all of the above. Plus, with my last order, they included a small oval "Shoebox Central" sticker. I'm not one to put decals and stickers all over my car, but I discreetly put this in the corner of the passenger vent window. It's mostly black and I have a black car, and I actually think it adds to "the look".

LuckyFordGuy 08-23-2019 08:18 AM

They are great I got lots of parts from Chris nice to deal with

D type 08-23-2019 11:12 AM

Their great folks to deal with

flatford8 08-23-2019 08:23 PM

Add me as a happy customer......great people to deal with.....a lot of knowledge on 49-51 cars.....Mark

Fordestes 08-23-2019 08:34 PM

I agree, I have dealt with those folks for quite sometime as far back when Mr. Marler owned the business, we are practically neighbors, always positive results. we here in Okla. have many good sources for early ford parts such as classic auto parts mall. and a few others .I like being able to walk in and see first hand the quality of what I buy.