The Ford Barn

The Ford Barn (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Early V8 (1932-53) (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Welcome To The New Ford Barn! (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9)

Byron Warwick 05-07-2010 11:12 AM

Re: Welcome To The New Ford Barn!

Thanks, Ryan, for keeping old friends and new ones in touch with each other about our passion for Flatheads. I still have to learn about posting photos,but will try it soon.

jerseyboy 05-07-2010 12:07 PM

Ryan, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! this is the forum I started with and I'm happy it's still here!:D:D:D

39coupe 05-07-2010 12:21 PM

Thanks for stepping up an giving the FordBarn new life and a makeover. This is so much more user-friendly than it was. But thanks also to Shelley for a great base of folks to talk to. There is a tremendous wealth of knowledge on FordBarn. Great job Ryan!

Karl Wescott 05-07-2010 12:36 PM

Ryan, thanks for taking over and getting it running

cdwago 05-07-2010 12:43 PM

this is great, thanks ryan, nice work. dean

flatjack9 05-07-2010 12:53 PM

Got signed up with no problem. Looks great. I know everyone will really like this format. Thanks, Ryan.

F&J 05-07-2010 12:55 PM

Very nice layout. Lots of work I'd guess, but well done.

Steve Staysko 05-07-2010 01:03 PM

Welcome to you Ryan, as the new administrator/owner of this forum. Love the new look and look forward to continuing discussions!

Harrison 05-07-2010 01:07 PM

Ryan,

I could very easily find a way to like this even more than the HAMB. I love the new FordBarn.

Also love the "Hot Rods & Customs" forum link that goes straight to the HAMB. In my mind, the FordBarn is all about original, restored, & hopped up Early Fords. That link to the HAMB will hopefully help keep the FordBarn all Ford.

Thanks for all you're doing.

Jim

mj40's 05-07-2010 01:17 PM

Just popping over from the HAMB. With Ryan involved all here will be enjoying this forum as I have the HAMB. There will be lots of interesting conversation and you may not all agree with some of them. There is a mountain of information out there and this can be a place to learn and teach. Enjoy everyone and can't wait to see the rest of the logo. I see that I'm member number 662 already.

mj40's 05-07-2010 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 59)
I dig it

Chris, how did you manage to get member # 40?

Mark from Australia 05-07-2010 01:34 PM

For all of us who frequent your other Bboards, this is very user friendly, so thanks for that.

One Question - what about all those adverts from the old site - will they be transferred (within reason) onto this site?

BillM 05-07-2010 01:41 PM

The Fordbarn is better than ever. The tutorial should be a help to anyone not used to the new ways. Good job Ryan.

Ingram 33vicky 05-07-2010 01:56 PM

Looks great. So glad that Ford Barn is alive and useable.
Paul

Ryan 05-07-2010 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MG (Post 575)
The 'n' in Ford Barn script/logo looks too much like the 'r'. When I first looked at it, I thought it said 'Ford Barr'............MG

If that's your biggest complaint, I'm happy!

sagil 05-07-2010 03:06 PM

Just stopped in to register. Great looking site. Looking forward to visiting often. Got a heads up on the FTE site about the New Ford Barn and thought I would check it out. Thanks, Ryan, for picking up the ball and running with it.

Gil

mrmoose 05-07-2010 03:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 286Thank you Ryan. We're all goin' for a ride!

jackandeuces 05-07-2010 04:07 PM

Ryan, Thanks for stepping up to the plate, and hitting a home run...

NYfatboy 05-07-2010 04:13 PM

Aahh, feels like home. I started lurking on Fordbarn,which led me to the HAMB. Great work Ryan,and many thanks to Shelly for keeping it going so long!

Flat Ernie 05-07-2010 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harrison (Post 539)
Ryan,

I could very easily find a way to like this even more than the HAMB. I love the new FordBarn.

Also love the "Hot Rods & Customs" forum link that goes straight to the HAMB. In my mind, the FordBarn is all about original, restored, & hopped up Early Fords. That link to the HAMB will hopefully help keep the FordBarn all Ford.

Thanks for all you're doing.

Jim

I agree!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryan (Post 615)
If that's your biggest complaint, I'm happy!

Hahaa! First complaint lodged!

While I was scrolling through the members list, I watched it count up from 748 to 757...