The Ford Barn

The Ford Barn (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions & Suggestions (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   This section is for questions to the editors about the site not car questions (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167851)

redmodelt 05-02-2015 06:38 PM

Please read:This section IS NOT FOR CAR QUESTIONS it's for questions to the editors

If you have a question about your car ask in one of the forums. There are 4 sections Model T, Model A, Early V8 and Late V8. The posting on those 4 are more directed to stock type cars and trucks.
If it's a customizing type question try;
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/
If you have a 32 to 34 4 cylinder engine question try the Model A section.

The editors/owners do not answer car questions.

Really don't understand how people can go right past the forums and post a car question here. :( Ok sometimes you get lost but if you have a general idea what year you are working with the forums list what years they cover. If you are not sure, post in the forum that you think it fits, people there will direct you to the right place. Many of the poster know a little about different years of Fords.
Over the years I have see people ask about tractors. There are several good Ford tractor forums. You could start with ;
http://www.smokstak.com/

redmodelt 05-11-2015 08:53 PM

Re: This section is for questions to the editors about the site not car questions

Btt

redmodelt 06-14-2015 05:31 PM

Re: This section is for questions to the editors about the site not car questions

bump

redmodelt 07-09-2015 05:50 PM

redmodelt 08-13-2015 10:23 PM

Ttt

redmodelt 12-01-2015 11:28 AM

TTT :) Ya I am still checking in but only send a PM as needed.

Charlie Stephens 12-13-2015 01:33 AM

I thought when I saw your bold title that nobody would ever make the mistake again.

Charlie Stephens

Charlie Stephens 12-17-2015 12:45 PM

I am losing faith in my fellow man.

Charlie Stephens

redmodelt 02-05-2016 11:41 AM

This section is for questions to the editors about the site not car questions

BttThis section is for questions to the editors about the site not car questions

redmodelt 03-24-2016 11:01 PM

Btt

Mike V. Florida 04-01-2016 12:13 AM

Btt

redmodelt 09-17-2016 11:43 AM

Btt

Mike V. Florida 10-01-2016 02:18 AM

Btt

redmodelt 01-15-2017 12:46 AM

Time to bump again

Bruce Koukalaka 02-27-2017 08:54 PM

Bump to the top ;)

redmodelt 05-03-2017 01:47 AM

Btt

Mike V. Florida 05-26-2017 11:56 PM

btt

redmodelt 10-02-2017 09:45 AM

Btt

wingski 10-06-2017 02:33 PM

Hey guys, how do you attach a photo to a private message? There is so much that I need to learn about this forum to use it correctly. The thing that bothers me most is getting kicked out because I type so slow

Charlie Stephens 10-06-2017 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingski (Post 1535943)
Hey guys, how do you attach a photo to a private message? There is so much that I need to learn about this forum to use it correctly. The thing that bothers me most is getting kicked out because I type so slow

I don't think you can attach a photo to a private message or an email direct from fordbarn, you need to ask the person for their email and then email the picture. As far as getting kicked out you should type your message in another software like Microsoft Word and then copy and paste it into the fordbarn page. My typing is ok but I get distracted and it has the same effect, too much time.

Final thought, you should start your own thread instead of burying it at the end of existing thread on another topic.

Keep working, it is an excellent site.

Charlie Stephens