The Ford Barn

The Ford Barn (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Model A (1928-31) (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Prayers for another member's spouse (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123038)

TerryH 11-12-2013 02:27 PM

Prayers for another member's spouse

Most of you know or have read posts by Richard of Anaheim CA....he is Richard Parrish, long time Model A owner and fan, and Past President of the Orange County Model A Ford Club. I just received an e-mail yesterday from the club saying that his wife, Jeannie, suffered a stroke recently, and is recovering. Richard and Jeannie have been active in the Model A community for many years, and she is also very involved with our club. Let's all show our support for Richard and Jeannie by wishing her return to good health as soon as possible.

Terry

ford3 11-12-2013 02:40 PM

Re: Prayers for another member's spouse

hey jeannie, the worst has happened, its all going to get better from here on,hang in there, our prayers are going out to you

Lawrie 11-12-2013 02:42 PM

Richard,
Carol ,Hayden and I send our BEST regards to Jeanie,
PLEASE do all you can to help her get better,
Your jokes and dry humour will surely help.
Tell Jeanie we are all pulling for her here down under,and all our family wish her a speedy recovery.
Take Care
Keep us informed.
Lawrie

msmaron 11-12-2013 03:24 PM

Wishing you all the best....please take care Jeanie

hardtimes 11-12-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TerryH (Post 763769)
Most of you know or have read posts by Richard of Anaheim CA....he is Richard Parrish, long time Model A owner and fan, and Past President of the Orange County Model A Ford Club. I just received an e-mail yesterday from the club saying that his wife, Jeannie, suffered a stroke recently, and is recovering. Richard and Jeannie have been active in the Model A community for many years, and she is also very involved with our club. Let's all show our support for Richard and Jeannie by wishing her return to good health as soon as possible.

Terry

Hey Terry,
Thanks for sharing about Richard and Jeannie ! Wow, just TWO weeks ago , I was conversing with Richard regarding Jim B and his medical emergency/condition. I was waiting for an update and, when it didn't come, was beginning to sense something wasn't right. Richard..sorry for Jeannie's affliction with this emergency medical condition ! Praying for your family and that Jeannie health returns fully !

BTW...Jim B is still 'not out of the woods' with his very serious condition.

jimalabam 11-12-2013 04:59 PM

Richard: I will send you a PM. Jim Langley...

Jordan 11-12-2013 05:43 PM

Prayers being sent your way!

Michael M 11-12-2013 06:06 PM

Prayers and best wishes to the family. Hoping for speedy recovery.

1931 flamingo 11-12-2013 06:08 PM

Prayers for a speedy and whole recovery ! ! !
Paul in CT

glenn in camino 11-12-2013 08:48 PM

Hi Jeannie. Do whatever your doctor says and you'll be ok. See ya soon. Sharon & I hope to see you at the CCRG.

BILL WILLIAMSON 11-12-2013 09:07 PM

Praying for you, Jeannie, God does miraculous healing.
Hang in there, Richard, I know what you are going through!
Bill W, Cindy, & Gregg.

Richard in Anaheim CA 11-12-2013 11:55 PM

Thank you Terry for posting this and thank you all for your prayers. It is humbling to see so many of you praying for my wife.

Your kindness and prayers are working. She is doing very well and the prognosis is good.

Please continue to pray for Jim Brierley. I visited him Sunday He is having a more difficult time than Jeanne.

Richard

quickchange 11-13-2013 12:27 AM

Richard. Thinking of you & Jeannie, Look after her Good food & the odd tinnie works wounders , Take care mate.

Ray64 11-13-2013 08:05 AM

Prayers for you because they surely work. Daughter has been there and doing well. RAY

Mike V. Florida 11-13-2013 11:48 PM

Prayers will be sent.