The Ford Barn

The Ford Barn (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Early V8 (1932-53) (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   VanPelt Sales catalog is available now (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241982)

Mac VP 04-04-2018 07:19 PM

VanPelt Sales catalog is available now

We’re happy to announce that this year’s catalog is finished and ready to ship. If you were on the list, you should receive your copy in the next few days. If you haven’t requested one yet, just email us for a copy. We’ve expanded the parts drawings, and of course our product line. Thanks for your patience!

Bruce/CT 04-04-2018 07:23 PM

Re: VanPelt Sales catalog is out

Please send a copy to:

Bruce Vinokur
1211 West Main Street
Waterbury, CT 06708

Hello to Shelly

JSeery 04-04-2018 07:30 PM

I really liked last years catalog! If you were on the list last year are you automatically on this years or do we need to renew our request?

Mac VP 04-04-2018 07:33 PM

Bruce....and everyone else who’d like to order one, please use the catalog request email. We won’t always be able to monitor this forum post to catch your requests. Here’s the link for the catalog:
http://www.vanpeltsales.com/FH_web/f...logrequest.htm
Just type in the email address to ask for one. A pdf copy can be downloaded but the nice crisp paper catalog is better. Thanks!
Mac

Mac VP 04-04-2018 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSeery (Post 1613442)
I really liked last years catalog! If you were on the list last year are you automatically on this years or do we need to renew our request?

You’ll have to request a new one.....

JSeery 04-04-2018 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac VP (Post 1613446)
You’ll have to request a new one.....

Already sent the request! :)

hotrodA 04-04-2018 09:01 PM

Thanks!
Email sent

Tim Ayers 04-05-2018 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac VP (Post 1613445)
Bruce....and everyone else who’d like to order one, please use the catalog request email. We won’t always be able to monitor this forum post to catch your requests. Here’s the link for the catalog:
http://www.vanpeltsales.com/FH_web/f...logrequest.htm
Just type in the email address to ask for one. A pdf copy can be downloaded but the nice crisp paper catalog is better. Thanks!
Mac

Agreed! There is something about have a catalog to flip through. Awesome stuff.

For those who have not ordered from Mac & Shelly, do so with confidence. They are another vendor who is an asset to our hobby. During a recent trans. rebuild, I called them three days in row to add a few more trinkets I forgot to order. They were patient and handled it like I was their best customer.

Thanks again, guys!

Mac VP 04-05-2018 05:05 PM

Re: VanPelt Sales catalog is available now

Just a quick bit on the thread. We were inundated with requests today, and those new requests are going out by this weekend.

We’ll appreciate hearing your feedback on the expanded catalog.

Granny 04-05-2018 08:01 PM

Mac VP I suspect it would be a PDF copy for us Aussie from down under or are you will to send it out here

petehoovie 04-05-2018 08:44 PM

"Mac VP I suspect it would be a PDF copy for us Aussie from down under or are you will to send it out here"

The VanPelt website says this: > International customers will be charged $ 8.00 to cover postage but this fee will be credited on your next purchase.

Mac VP 04-06-2018 04:01 AM

The catalog is free but the postage is not for international customers. However, we do give you the opportunity to get that back with your first purchase. You must mention that when you place an order.

We did put the catalog in our store as an item you can purchase......again, the catalog is free but it will charge the postage. Keep in mind that the software calculates the postage pretty high BUT when we get your online orders, we correct the postage for the much lower amount it costs to mail the catalog. The store takes the usual credit cards. Here’s the link for the store listing for the catalog:

http://www.vanpeltsalesstore.com/Books_c_53.html

This is only necessary for international customers......if you’re in the USA just send an email request and we take care of the local postage. Hope this clarifies everything.

Mac VP 04-07-2018 03:31 PM

Just a reminder for those email requests......

Please remember to include your full mailing address. A few emails have come without any mail address so we’ve had to reply asking for that important detail.

Bolts 04-07-2018 07:02 PM

Ordered some parts the other day and received the new catalog with my parts.
Thanks Mac, it's a real nice catalog and very handy with all the parts drawings included.

Charles Brock 04-07-2018 07:20 PM

Received new catalog in mail today. Really nice!! Thanks

51504bat 04-09-2018 01:35 PM

Got mine in the mail today. Excellent as usual. Thanks!

bobwellsnoveltyshop 04-09-2018 02:27 PM

Received mine in the mail today, very nice catalog and very fast shipping to me, Many thanks.
BILL WELLS

Ford Freak 04-09-2018 02:45 PM

Got mine today - Thanks Mac !!

hotrodA 04-09-2018 04:39 PM

Got mine today!
Parts diagrams are great.
What a great asset to our hobby.
Thanks!

zzlegend 04-09-2018 06:20 PM

Excellent Mac. Thanks for the super fast shipping to. And if Shelly is bagging them, then a big thanks to her to. ;)