The Ford Barn

The Ford Barn (
-   Model A (1928-31) (
-   -   i give up (

packrat6 06-12-2018 06:59 PM

i give up

I'm tired of searching for the name of the trim piece of body sheet metal that is located at the bottom of the body on at the rear end of a '30 fodor. runs across between the two fenders. must have a name.
and.........any ideas for finding one for a briggs body.

Steve Wastler 06-12-2018 07:10 PM

Re: i give up

Try valance

burner31 06-12-2018 07:23 PM

Re: i give up


Originally Posted by Steve Wastler (Post 1639454)
Try valance

And we have a winner...tell him what he's won Johnny....well Bob......

Don Turley 06-12-2018 07:52 PM

Re: i give up

The "Model A Restoration Guidelines & Judging Standards" and the "MAFCA Paint & Finish Guide" refers to it as the "Rear Apron".
As to finding one, place an ad in the Swap Meet = Wanted section.

Brian SATX 06-12-2018 09:00 PM

Re: i give up

the Briggs and Murray are different design so specify what you want.

figment 06-12-2018 10:54 PM

Re: i give up

I believe there is one on Ebay today . I think it has some extra holes . I believe it is for the Briggs body .

packrat6 06-13-2018 12:37 PM

Re: i give up


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.