The Ford Barn

The Ford Barn (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Model A (1928-31) (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Prayers needed Lost my Son (https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173761)

Bill's Auto Works 07-19-2015 06:39 PM

Re: Prayers needed Lost my Son

Our thoughts & prayers are with you in this challenging time. May God comfort you & your family.

super flat 07-19-2015 06:50 PM

Wick, there are no words-------Sorry for your loss, Gary

Synchro909 07-19-2015 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H. L. Chauvin (Post 1123798)
Hi Wick,

Appears no sympathy card ever written, and no living person could ever speak or write words to describe the inner, deep down emotions inside a good loving Mother and/or Father who experiences the departure of a loving Son and/or Daughter.

With that in mind, please find solace in realizing that every reply herein, from every wonderful person on this Forum, comes with the same inner, deep down emotional "feelings" ...... rather than just "words".

Also, please rest assure that very similar emotional condolences also comes from those very kind people on this Forum who share their thoughts with your family, without writing replies.

I wish I could write like that! Well said.
I have not lost a child but 5 friends have for various reasons. I have seen and felt their pain so I can understand what you are going through. As has been said, things will improve and the memories remain. Hold them dear till you meet again.
How about a few of you Model Aers nearby put on a show of support for Wick.

cradlescyth 07-19-2015 07:13 PM

No Son should pass before his father.

Sorry for your loss.

Dick M 07-19-2015 07:16 PM

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please know that you and your son will be in my prayers.

henry's 31 07-19-2015 07:39 PM

Please accept my deepest sympathy. You and your family are in my prayers.

Henry's 31

Big hammer 07-19-2015 07:45 PM

Sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers for you and yours. God will help you,now that you son is with him.

1946 07-19-2015 07:53 PM

He has lifted him on eagles wings and carried him Home softly in the palm of His hand. May his soul rest in peace.
My prayers are with you for your loss.

Ted Duke 07-19-2015 08:04 PM

Wick,
I can not imagine the loss of one of my five children. I can only say I feel deeply saddened myself for your loss. I know it is devastating and this group of guys and gals share your loss. May God bless you and yours.

Ted

Cracker39 07-19-2015 08:17 PM

One day we'll be reunited with those we lost. My wife and my brother both died in their mid forties. If I didn't believe I would see them again I'm not sure I would have ever overcome their loss.

Al 29Tudor 07-19-2015 08:29 PM

Wick,
I am sorry you have lost your son Alex. May the Lord be with you and bring you peace.
Al

Mitch//pa 07-19-2015 08:36 PM

I am very sorry to hear of your loss Wick..May god bless you and your family

Willie Krash 07-19-2015 08:58 PM

Damn sorry to hear this, my condolences.

Bill Cal. 07-19-2015 09:06 PM

Wick and family,
Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you. Bill and family

Don/WI 07-19-2015 09:16 PM

Wick, you have my deepest and sincere condolences on the loss of your son. We lost a son many years ago under different circumstances and it is the most difficult thing that a parent can experience. We will never forget him and await the day we will join him with our Heavenly Father and as the pain subsides, you will have many fond memories of your son until you meet him again. May God bless you and your family. Don/WI

burner31 07-19-2015 09:40 PM

Our prayers are with you

Flathead 07-19-2015 10:00 PM

Very sorry to learn of your loss. I will say a prayer for you both.

Steve Plucker 07-19-2015 10:20 PM

Wick,

My prayers are with you and your family during this time.

Pluck

Henry1953 07-19-2015 10:38 PM

May the peace of God which passeth all understanding be with you

PepeLoco 07-19-2015 10:46 PM

I know he is still in your heart, in your soul. But now you are apart without his hand to hold. You will not forget your love you gave. You probably still feel it to this day. You stand without him by your side, but know he is watching from way up high. You will meet again for this I am sure, because your love for your son will last and endure.
Pepe