Go Back   The Ford Barn > Members List

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

mjconnel mjconnel is offline

Junior Member

About Me

  • About mjconnel
    Southern California
    Retired, public service
    fish, hunt, hike, amateur fix guy
    Spent 40 years in public service. Have a 65 Chevelle hot rod. Attempting my first restoration: a 1932 Ford pickup, purchased a couple of years ago in Arizona. The truck had been in storage since 1962. Completely disassembled and now about 75% put back together with about 95% original parts, still on the hunt for the other 5% original. No paint or fix up, just the way it was when I found it.


Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05-20-2024 05:01 PM
  • Join Date: 02-26-2017
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:34 AM.