Henry Ford’s Experimental Lab

“A focal point for research at Fair Lane was Henry Ford’s Experimental Laboratory. Located on the top floor of the Powerhouse, this area was used from approximately 1919-1924 as a place where work could be conducted in seclusion, away from prying eyes. The experimental labratory room was a precursor to the Ford Engineering Lab constructed in 1923 on Oakwood Boulevard, adjacent to the Henry Ford Museum.”

Read More here.

(4) Comments on the forum.
Wire Shelves Plastic Bins