Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 08-31-2014, 07:36 PM   #1
chopped30

Default Model A Ford Vicky Victoria body

City: Lancaster
State: Ohio
Price: 4800.00

I have to many projects and I have decided to list my 1931 Model A ford Victoria body. This body is very solid but needs front lower cowl patch panels...which I have... and there is some rust in the roof. There is no floor pan and the back of the sub rails have been cut for use on a z'd chassis. some new wood is installed and I have 3 boxes of new wood that goes with the body along with 4 chrome plated garnish moldings, original firewall (which has been removed) dash rail, gas tank, tank filler strip, new cowl band and a box of new small parts like door handles and other small parts.

The body is a leather back but there is a rear window section from a Tudor that has been cut to the correct size and tack welded in. This body is mounted on an old original frame (bare frame) and needs to be adjusted for door fit. $4800 OBO includes all these parts plus a good Ohio title in my name.
This was going to be a Hot Rod and I have other parts for sale if buyer is interested.

Please email me for information
[email protected]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg v1.jpg (55.1 KB, 199 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-002S.JPG (32.2 KB, 205 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-003S.JPG (31.2 KB, 185 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-014S.JPG (40.1 KB, 192 views)
chopped30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 07:27 PM   #2
chopped30

Default Re: Model A Ford Vicky Victoria body

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopped30 View Post
I have to many projects and I have decided to list my 1931 Model A ford Victoria body. This body is very solid but needs front lower cowl patch panels...which I have... and there is some rust in the roof. There is no floor pan and the back of the sub rails have been cut for use on a z'd chassis. some new wood is installed and I have 3 boxes of new wood that goes with the body along with 4 chrome plated garnish moldings, original firewall (which has been removed) dash rail, gas tank, tank filler strip, new cowl band and a box of new small parts like door handles and other small parts.

The body is a leather back but there is a rear window section from a Tudor that has been cut to the correct size and tack welded in. This body is mounted on an old original frame (bare frame) and needs to be adjusted for door fit. $4800 OBO includes all these parts plus a good Ohio title in my name.
This was going to be a Hot Rod and I have other parts for sale if buyer is interested.

Please email me for information
[email protected]
Will sell just the body without extra parts or combination.
Make offer
can deliver to Fall Carlisle
chopped30 is offline   Reply With Quote