Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 04-20-2011, 06:27 PM   #1
lovesthatmodela

Default Model A 1930 4-door sedan

City: Moline
State: IL
Price: $14,000

Reliable driver. New or re built water pump, generator, gas tank, transmission, rear axle, good original radiator and engine. Good clutch and original horn, good tires. Upholstery has some wear at the drivers entry but the seat covers are good. Car was rebuilt in the early '70's by someone else, I have owned it for 20 years. Body is in good shape, has the usual scratches and chips from regular use and living in the garage with kids and bicycles. Nothing seriously wrong with the body. No significant rust or dings. Has a Tillotson carburator, steering is a bit loose but not noticeable until driven over 30 mph. Haven't tried to adjust it since it is not a concern for me. I am selling this because my '31 phaeton is almost finished and the garage is getting crowded. It has been a reliable car for parades, weddings, picnics, and driving around town. No calls from hot rodders. I am an "original" guy and want to sell it to someone who will keep it as such. Body is UPS brown with black fenders and wheels.

I have also listed this car on eBay, there are pictures loaded in the description:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=300545982356
lovesthatmodela is offline   Reply With Quote