Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Late V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 04-30-2013, 10:01 PM   #1
auto doug

Default Mustangs, Parts & More! Big SALE!!!

City: lincoln
State: nebraska

Now that I have your attention! I'll let you know about my Sale, May 4th & 5th in Lincoln, Nebraska)** We are a Mustang restoration, repair & custom shop in Lincoln, Ne. For twenty two years we have been restoring and custom building Mustangs and a lot of other models from Mopars to Ferraris and Falcons! and that has left us with a large old warehouse FULL of projects, parts cars and tons of parts! mostly Mustangs, now the building is to be town down for new redevelopment! and i have to be OUT by june1! That is the building in the picture with the 63 Galaxie up in the Roller Hoop rotisserie that is also for sale!

So I need to sell a dozen Mustangs from an early 65 GT 4 spd fastback (seen in 1st picture) to a fully loaded 69 convertible they are rusty project cars but worth restoration! Also a C- code 65 Fastback rusty project no title, 65 A code fastback rusty from Connecticut fabed onto a California coupe, (a great R model tribute car!) 1967 A -code Fastback 4 spd very rusty, no trans, no title, couple 67 California coupes with rare options power disc brakes, P,S, air and it still has full emission system intact! and some-other rust free California coupes for parts cars and thousands of good used parts some new aftermarket, and NOS parts! new seat cover, dash pads, weather strips, glass, sheetmetal, misc trim moldings emblems, consoles, doors, fenders, NOS 65 coupe qrt panels, window regulators, heater boxes etc. plus my swapmeet cube van full of misc used Mustang parts! if your into classic Mustangs this is a dream sale! also have tons of Fox body parts ***(SALE is Saturday MAY 4th from 10 am to 7 pm and then Sunday May 5th from 9am to appx 6pm)*** We have been into Mustangs since the early 80's and have created some very note worthy cars, be sure to see our latest creation the REVERSION Mustang on google, on on the cover of Modified Mustangs & Ford magazine Mays issue.

I'm also having a MAN CAVE Stuff garage sale the same time! Way to much stuff to list, just show up with cash and you'll go away happy with some cool stuff to hang on your wall or set in the corner of your man cave, Gas Pump, , wheels tires, 59 Ford Galaxie, 2 drt hrt (the saw is ready to cut it up) front & rear clips from Mustangs & 55, 56, 57 Thunderbirds, 63 Impala , 63 Galaxie, 58 Chrysler s to make couches, display cases and desk out of. , all great for the ultimate MAN CAVE! old steel beer cans ect. old Honda scooter to hang from the ceiling, old Cushman 3 wheel electric scooter, pallet jacks, huge fire extinguishers! 10 foot tall barn doors, work benches, shelves, cabinets, old barn wood, tin, metal racks, Mustang parts, 64 ford f100 grill, many other wall art items, crashed 49 Desoto frt nose hanging from the ceiling! Old Coca- Cola truck cab let me know where you want it cut? chain fall hoist, press, assortment of electrical switches and misc, just to much stuff!

weekend of May 4th & 5th only nw 39th st in the Lincoln Airpark (back side of airport) call for details and directions 402 474 2344 or cell 402 475 9968

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC07418.jpg (49.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg DSC07419.jpg (55.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg DSC07246.jpg (67.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg DSC08645.jpg (69.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg DSC08643.jpg (67.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg DSC08642.jpg (69.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg P4060465.jpg (76.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg P4060464.jpg (59.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg P4070490.jpg (58.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg P4070507.jpg (57.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg P4070547.jpg (55.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg P4060478.jpg (59.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg DSC08516.jpg (56.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg SDC13921.jpg (57.1 KB, 9 views)
auto doug is offline   Reply With Quote