Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 12-27-2010, 09:39 PM   #1
cmmahurin

Default 1935 pickup

City: Terre Haute
State: IN
Price: $8,000

I have a 1935 pickup that is partially restored. Many excellent parts including cab, radiator and shell. Radiator and shell are as nice as you'll find. Very nice running boards, front fenders good, rear fenders still need some work but not rusted. The bed is average and will need new front stake pockets. It has some dents in the tailgate but the bed is not all rusted out and is presentable. Engine machine work has been completed and it is ready for final assembly. New main bearings, rod bearings, pistons, rings, wrist pins, rod busings and adjustable lifters. The crank is turned and polished and the engine is painted and detailed. All correct parts including breather and scoop. Carburetor (94) is professionally rebuilt. The clutch has been resurfaced and has a new cluth plate. Felpro gasket set, new plugs and wires. Engine has been stripped, painted and detailed. Generator rebuilt and converted to 12 volts. Excellent gas tank. It will need a new 12 volt sending unit. Distributor all there but has not been rebuilt yet. Frame is very nice and it was stipped, rust proofed and painted. It had very little pitting. Springs taken apart, stipped, primed and painted. Liners installed between each spring. New spring shakles. 1940 front and rear ends. Original rear end replaced with a good one. Brakes converted to juice brakes with new master cylinder, two new wheel cylinders and good linings. Backing plates stripped, primed and painted. Very nice gauges and includes the wiper covers but no wiper motors. Includes windshield frame and window garnish moldings. Several extra parts including 2 solid front fenders, several hood sides and misc. Good Indiana title. Interested parties are encouraged to come see this truck in person. This truck needs to be finished and assembled. I have $8,000 invested in this project not including any of my labor. Pictures do not do this project justice but I will send them if you email me or call.
Email: [email protected] Phone: (812) 466-2090.
cmmahurin is offline   Reply With Quote