Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Late V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 11-03-2010, 09:21 AM   #1
brucevalley

Default 1950s Ford Station Wagons 4 Sale

City: Alexandria
State: Virginia
Price: 11,900

Greetings from a new Ford Barn forum member --

I have two interesting 50s Ford wagons for sale -- the good, (no bad) and the ugly :

Something (I hope!!!) for everyone ...

1953 Ford Country Sedan station wagon -- complete ground up restoration on a one-family-owned, three-generation original, 64,000 documented original mileage original. Family history of owners provided. No expense spared creating a virtual new car. Looks and drives as new. 1953 is the 50th Ford Anniversary year and the last year of the justifiably famed flathead V8. Three speed with working OD. Soft green with oyster surround on windows. Brown interior. Nine-seater. Everything works but the radio which, however, hums nicely. Featured in recent Rene Zellweger movie ("My One And Only"). Located in Scottsdale, Arizona. $49,000 obo.

1956 Ford Country Squire station wagon -- East Texas barn find with 1967 Texas plates still installed. All there but needs complete restoration. TBird 312 V8/Fordomatic. Ultra rare factory A/C (but missing A/C components).
Rusty floors but rockers, corners, trunk and tailgate in excellent shape, as is sheet metal overall. Six passenger. Baby blue exterior/medium blue interior. Parts car included (already broken up) with spare V8 and auto trans. Many spares, including hood, windshield, hubcaps, skirts and misc mechanical items. $11.900 obo.

Thanks in advance for your interest, Bruce Valley, Alexandria, Virginia
Tel : 703-360-1726 Email : [email protected]
brucevalley is offline   Reply With Quote