Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 06-07-2013, 05:28 PM   #1
32fivewindow

Default 1934 Ford Sedan Project

City: Colorado
State: Colorado
Price: 2200

1934 Ford 2 Door Sedan Body Flathead SCTA rat rod Bonneville 1933 Tudor
Tough, but they do not make em anymore. Needs everything. For Parts or non-working, do not bid unless you understand what you are bidding on and of your abilities.
Comes with Body, assembled for pic only. Original subrails are there but are missing sections... could be worked. Tough Pass door only.. Rear half rusty original floor workable), half flat sheetmetal front tacked in. No Dash. No Garnishes. Comes with good straight header panel that needs installed. Body was on its roof so it needs, patching, hammer and dolly work. the rear body panel is very cool patina, and is very "desert" solid and in very good shape considering the condition of the top. Great candidate for chop and channel! No Paperwork or title, but will write a bill of sale. Comes with striaght original boxed frame tacked in original x member, doez have readable set of front numbers.

Passenger door I found on ebay recently, it is tough. No driver door.

Comes with a lincoln Versailles for 9" rear end w/ disc brakes.

Also includes: Comes with extra tack strip material, I think enough to use to put a cloth top back in with what is on the body already.
PIcs show gas tank, but I am going to keep that for my other body. Sedan sill plates (original to body and tough)
Winning buyer to pick-up the body locally, or arrange for shipping. I will help as much as I can, but the buyer is responsible for pick-up/and all transport costs. I will sell Internationally, but the buyer will have to make all arrangements to get it to their Country.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0028.jpg (68.8 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg s1.jpg (88.6 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg s2.jpg (64.3 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg s3.jpg (65.3 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg s4.jpg (83.1 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg s6.jpg (67.9 KB, 70 views)
32fivewindow is offline   Reply With Quote