Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 07-31-2011, 12:35 PM   #1
JM 35 Sedan

Default '32 Ford Model BB 1-1/2T Truck 4 Sale

City: Rising Sun
State: Maryland
Price: SOLD

SOLD.....SOLD.....SOLD

1932 Ford Model BB 1-1/2T Truck, 131-1/2” WB, Dual Wheels. Oak bed. Sheet metal is solid but has some small dents, cracks, and filled areas. No visible rust through. Chassis and related mechanical components are in good condition. Brakes work. Original 4 cylinder engine was replaced with a Model A engine by the previous owner. This truck ran and drove 4 years ago when I stored it in garage. Has the big HD 4 speed transmission that shifts well in all gears. Tires are a mix of 6:00/6:50 x 20” and most are in good condition. Also have extra front and rear axel assemblies, extra wheels, set of helper springs and brackets, and an extra steering box that will all go with this deal. This would be a great truck to own & restore. Has a clear title. Email/PM for any additional details/pictures, etc.

Note: 25 louver hood shown in these pictures has been replaced with a 20 louver hood.

Send me a PM if you have any questions. Messages posted here will most likely not be answered because I seldom check back to this ad. Thank you Fordbarn!

SOLD.....SOLD.....SOLD

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts". Albert Einstein

Last edited by JM 35 Sedan; 04-06-2014 at 12:56 PM. Reason: SOLD.....SOLD.....SOLD
JM 35 Sedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
donh

Default Re: '32 Ford Model BB 1-1/2T Truck 4 Sale

John, Any interest in selling the extra wheels separately? I am looking for a rim with 4 3/4 inch spacing on the bolt holes for my 34 1 1/2 ton truck.
Don
donh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:34 PM   #3
sonny

I have a 32bb 1.5 ton flatbed dually. I just finished restoring it this year. This truck was purchased from Paul newmans "hole in the wall gang camp" as it was one of the farm trucks. Did a complete body off with with all sheet metal refinished inside and out and painted the origional rock moss green. The sheet metal was in very good condition to start with and needed very little repair. Completely rebuilt the origional 4 cyl. engine and all components that went with it, including clutch etc. Installed new tires and tubes. Made new oak bed and painted same as body. Frames been refinished and all new wiring . Took to Portage trim and had a black interior installed where he refinished the seats, new headliner, kick panels and carpet. I know some of you don't like going this route, but it looks like a brand new 32bb. I have less than 200 miles on her. Starts right up and has plenty of power for a 4 cyl. I only have three pictures of her on my computer, and not quite sure how to get them on here. That's her on my avatar that my son in law got posted.
sonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:42 AM   #4
DAVID STAPLETON

hi i like your truck is it still for sale? do you have any more info thanks dave in sc
DAVID STAPLETON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:46 AM   #5
DAVID STAPLETON

forgot to give you mt ph number it is 803-9269897 dave in sc
DAVID STAPLETON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:12 PM   #6
TimTheToolMan

Sonny, trade your truck for 1946 Hudson? See Atlanta Craigslist priced at $7500
TimTheToolMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:19 PM   #7
TimTheToolMan

The message Abe was for JM 35 Sedan.... trade 32 big truck for 1946 Hudson. See photos on Atlanta Craigslist for $7500
TimTheToolMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:32 PM   #8
flatford39

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny View Post
I have a 32bb 1.5 ton flatbed dually. I just finished restoring it this year. This truck was purchased from Paul newmans "hole in the wall gang camp" as it was one of the farm trucks. Did a complete body off with with all sheet metal refinished inside and out and painted the origional rock moss green. The sheet metal was in very good condition to start with and needed very little repair. Completely rebuilt the origional 4 cyl. engine and all components that went with it, including clutch etc. Installed new tires and tubes. Made new oak bed and painted same as body. Frames been refinished and all new wiring . Took to Portage trim and had a black interior installed where he refinished the seats, new headliner, kick panels and carpet. I know some of you don't like going this route, but it looks like a brand new 32bb. I have less than 200 miles on her. Starts right up and has plenty of power for a 4 cyl. I only have three pictures of her on my computer, and not quite sure how to get them on here. That's her on my avatar that my son in law got posted.
This has to be the grand daddy of all thread hijackers I have ever seen. Unbelievable.
flatford39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 01:44 PM   #9
JM 35 Sedan

Sold....Sold.....Sold

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts". Albert Einstein
JM 35 Sedan is offline   Reply With Quote